Sunday, October 12, 2008

Paybacks are hell

Joe: MOOOOOOM! Jack just hawked a looegy on me!

MoM: Well if that isn't the grossest thing I've seen in a while. Jack go get Joe a wash rag or wipe, pronto

Jack: Can't he get it himself?

Joe: JACK! YOU F'n spit on me! YOU GET IT

MoM: *evil look*

Jack: Fine

Joe: *steams*

MoM:
IF I ever seen anything as disgusting as that come out of your body, son, YOU will be in dire straits understand!?

Jack: Yes momma

Joe: Mom?

MoM: What honey?

Joe: What's this thing under my nose?

MoM: Well let me have a look…come here *wipes wet hands on shirt tale* Sit still

Joe: *wriggles…*

MoM: What am I looking at now?

Joe: Right here, under my snotril

MoM: Snotril?

Joe: Yeah that thing where snot comes from

MoM: That's a nostril honey

Joe: Well I say if its snot and a nostril, lets just call it a snotril. Easier that way OWE!

MoM: What what what?

Joe: You touched that thing. It hurts. It's like the size of Jack's butt on my face

MoM: Oooh THAT thing!

Joe: WHAT IS IT??

MoM: Well after some examination at quite close proximatey…yeah yeah I thought so…*stands back, crosses arms over chest, stares…*

Joe: WHAT??

MoM: You're finger…

Jack: *laughter*

Joe: Shut it Jack! No I mean right here, by my finger, it hurts!

MoM: Oh you mean THAT thing! No, hold on…lemme see again cus it's really difficult to find out what you're referring to with this gargantuan ZIT in the way

Jack: *laughter*

Joe: *steams*

Mom: Careful Jack, you don't want to upset your brother or disturb the natural flow of things because if you cause Joe any more stress, he might blow and Heaven help you if that zit goes….

Jack: *runs towards the back of the house screaming…* IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!

Joe: Ah crap I scratched the zit and it's grooooooss Now what?

Mom: Give your brother a 5 minute head start

Joe: *evil giggle*

Jack: MOOM! *runs the other way*

Mom: Paybacks are hell

No comments: