Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Word to ya mutha!

4t night In da Crib

Poo: Wassup, Dawg?
Me : Yo Yo, ma homie…
Bubba: Sit in da squishie wit me and catch some Yoda
Me: Throw back some slice o roni?
Bubba: Ye'noit
Me: We be subwoofin and I got handcuffs, yo… bump it Uuuup ..:
Bubba: Sho thang
Poo: You is Furek Mamacita
Bubba: Word…


*Moments later*


Bubba: 7.4 on the Rectum scale! Ooooh yeeeeaaaah


Translated for the older folks….


Last night at home


Poo: Hey, Momma
Me: Hey there, Sweetie
Bubba: Wanna sit on the couch and watch Star Wars with me?
Me: Pizza's done, want to eat in the living room while we watch?
Bubba: Yeah
Me: Hey, Sweetie, my hands are full, would you turn the TV up?
Bubba: Sure
Poo: You're the best, Momma
Bubba: Word….


*Moments later*


Bubba: I farted! Ooooh Yeeeeaaaah
Yeah, explanatory…

No comments: