Friday, July 18, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes, vol2

Mom: Oh crap! I just hit a bird!
Joe: Really? Where?
Mom: Can’t you see the feathers?
Joe: Sorry Mom, but that’s only 5 points, it’s still in one piece.
Mom: Damnit!


Poo: Mom, Can I pick the music this time?
Mom: Have at it, mi` munchkin
Poo: Cool
Mom: No Metallica, though
Poo: Ozzy?
Mom: Nah, overplayed

*A few minutes pass… Song starts… he starts to sing along*

Poo: Whose to know if your soul will fade at all…The one you sold to fool the world…You lost your self-esteem along the waaaay yeah…Good god, you're coming up with reasons…Good god, you're dragging it out…Good god, it's the changing of the seasons…It feels so great, so follow me down
Mom: What the..? Don’t use God’s name like that!
Poo: *Music’s too loud, can’t hear a thing* Faaake it if you’re out of direction…Faaaake it if you don't belong…Faaaake it if you feel like infection…Whooooa, your such a f****g hypocrite…
Mom: WHOA WHOA WHOA!! *rips Ipod from base*
Poo: Oh shit…
Joe: Ooooh stare of death!....Well nice knownin ya. Can I have your bed?


Mom: *Flying a kite*
Joe: Mom! It’s goin down, Lift! You need Lift!
Mom: Start blowin otherwise the ship’s goin down
Joe: I’m givin’ it all she’s got, Captain. The engines are shot, I got no Dilithium crystals!


Joe: *strips and runs butt naked through the house* They’re after me lucky charms! They’re after me lucky charms!

No comments: